SJVN Shimla Apprenticeship Training Notification 2022
SJVN Apprenticeship Training 2022 || SJVN Shimla Apprenticeship Training Notification 2022
SJVN LIMITED, A Mini Ratna Schedule ‘A’ Public Sector Undertaking invites application from eligible candidates who are domicile of Himachal Pradesh for undergoing one year apprenticeship training under Apprenticeship Act, 1961 in the trades mentioned below:
No. of Posts:
Note: In case if seats in any trade /discipline are not filled/ remain vacant due to non-availability of eligible candidates, the same will be diverted to other trade/discipline.
The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum will be 30 Years as on closing date (Relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST; 03 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) & 10 years for PWDs).
|Graduate Apprentice||10000/ Month|
|Diploma Apprentice||8000/ Month|
|ITI Apprentice||7000/ Month|
Reservation of seats for SC/ST/OBC and PWDs will be as per the provisions of the Apprenticeship Act, 1961 and its amendments thereafter.
Preference to PAF/PAA:
25% of total seats are earmarked for candidates from Project Affected Families (PAF) and Project Affected Areas (PAA) of SJVN with first preference to members of Project Affected Families. However, the candidates will have to produce a certificate in this regard issued from the competent authority/Revenue Department/ Panchayat and duly verified by concerned SJVN offices.
Only Candidates who are domicile of Himachal Pradesh are eligible to apply.
Candidates should be eligible with respect to age criteria and educational qualification as on closing date of advertisement. Result awaited candidates need not apply. Candidates who have undergone apprentice training in SJVN need not apply.
Employment in SJVN:
No extension of training and employment will be given after the completion of one year training by SJVN.
The candidates who after the completion of their education have undergone training or job experience of one year or more shall not be considered eligible for apprenticeship training. Even if the gap between the declaration of result and the commencement of training is more than three years, the candidate will be declared not eligible.
There will be no interviews. The eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list formed on the basis of marks secured in Matriculation examination (10th), 12th and ITI Course/ Diploma and Bachelor of Engineering/Technology or MBA.
The candidates shortlisted on the basis of the information provided in the Application Form shall have to produce all original testimonials/certificates at the time of verification. In case any information/claim made by the applicant in his/her application is found to be false, the candidature of such applicant shall be cancelled and he/she shall be liable for prosecution. cancelled and he/she shall be liable for prosecution. Also the candidate will have to produce a certificate of medical fitness before joining.
The selection and deployment of Apprentice Trainees will be subject to detailed provisions of Apprenticeship Act. The contracts with candidates thus selected will be registered under Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT)/ National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) Portal. Therefore candidates who have already been registered and got training under these schemes will not be entertained and need not apply.
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through the Career section on SJVN’s website: www.sjvn.nic.in. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. Before registering their applications on the website the candidates should possess the following:
- Valid e-mail ID and mobile number, which should remain valid for at least one year.
- Personal details and educational qualification details and a Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet banking detail via which the payment of application fee of Rs. 100/- (SC/ST/PWD exempted) is to be made on e-recruitment portal. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- Candidates should have scanned copy of latest passport size photograph, as well as photograph of signatures in digital format (.jpg or .jpeg file only, less than 500 KB size) for uploading with the application form.
- Candidates should clearly note that SJVN, in any case, will not be responsible for rejection of application on account of application being incomplete, non-submission of application or payment or any delay in receipt thereof on any account whatsoever.
Commencement of Online Registration for submitting applications: 01/02/2022
Closing date for submitting applications through website: 28/02/2022
- Applicants are advised to apply early enough to avoid last minute rush. SJVN will not be responsible for network problem or any other problem in submission of on-line application.
- No manual/ paper applications will be entertained.