HP PWD Multi Task Worker Recruitment 2022 | HP PWD MTS Recruitment 2022 | HP PWD Multi Task Worker Notification 2022 | HP PWD Multi Task Worker 2022 | Multi Task Worker HP PWD Department
The Governor, Himachal Pradesh is pleased to notifr the following recruitment scheme titled as .. Multi Task Work er (Lok Nirman) Policy -2022″ for the appointment of 5000 Multi Task workers in the Himachal Pradesh Public works Department (HPPWD) with immediate effect;
The incumbent is to be selected/appointed by the Committee constituted for the purpose.
- The person selected will be designated as Multi Task Worker (MTW) (Lok Nirman)’
- The Engineer-in-Chief (ENC) will work out the Division-wise requirement in the concerned circle of Multi Task Worker (Lok Nirman) as per kilometer-wise man power requirement fixed in the existing guidelines of HPPWD and will bifurcate the number of persons engaged proportional for each Division.
HP PWD Multi Task Worker -(Objective) :-
- To provide Multi Task Worker ( Lok Nirman ) in all the Sub – Divisions / Divisions of HP Public Works Department .
- To provide an opportunity for the eligible unemployed candidates to earn livelihood at local level .
|Name Of Post||Multi Task Worker|
|No. Of Posts||5000|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
HP PWD Multi Task Worker -(Eligibility) :-
Only such candidate will be eligible to apply for post of Multi Task Worker , who is :
- Citizen of India .
- Bonafide Himachali .
- Of a sound mind .
- No family member of the candidate should be in any kind of Government / PSU / Board job .
- Have never been involved in any act of criminal nature .
- Medically fit to perform strenuous manual work .
- Permanent resident of the village / Gram Panchayat / Urban local body of the area , located in the Sub – Division / Division , HPPWD , for whom the recruitment is being done .
HP PWD Multi Task Worker (Educational Qualification) :-
The candidate should have a minimum qualification of Middle Pass ( 8th ) from a school / Institution situated within Himachal Pradesh . The condition of passing 8th from Himachali School shall not be applicable to Bonafide Himachali .
Desirable : Knowledge of custom , manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh .
HP PWD Multi Task Worker (Age Criteria) :–
The candidate shall be between the age of 18 and 45 .
HP PWD Multi Task Worker (Advertisement / Notification of Vacancies) :-
The Superintending Engineer of concerned circle , after approval of competent authority , will invite the application for recruitment to the post of Multi Task Worker ( Lok Nirman ) by advertisement through notice board of Sub – Division / Division & Circle , issuing copies to Gram Panchayats falling in the Sub – Division , one vernacular newspaper having maximum local circulation and ensuring wide publicity .
HP PWD Multi Task Worker (Applications) :-
The candidates will have to apply for appointment as Multi Task Worker ( Lok Nirman ) on format prescribed , alongwith self attested photocopies of certificates to the concerned Executive Engineer of the Division who will compile all the applications received on or before the prescribed last date . The documents of the applicant shall be verified with the originals at the time of counselling . Concerned Executive Engineer will send a copy of such compiled list of applicants to the Superintending Engineer of the circle for information .
List of documents required to be attached with application form :
- Aadhar Card ( for Identity proof and Residence proof ) .
- Certificate of Age proof ( The birth certificate issued by Municipal or Panchayat or Middle school certificate from the recognized school last attended , or Matriculation certificate as the case may be , shall be treated as valid document . ( Rule 172 of HPFR , 2009 ) .
- Certificate of Himachali Bonafide ( Issued by SDO ( C ) / Tehsidar / Naib Tehsildar ) .
- Certificate to the effect that no family member of the candidate in Government / PSU / Board job ( Issued by SDO ( C ) / Tehsidar / Naib Tehsildar ) .
- Social Category ( SC / ST / OBC / EWS ) Certificate ( Issued by SDO ( C ) / Tehsildar / Naib Tehsildar ) .
- Class 8th ( Middle ) Mark Sheet / certificate of passing educational qualification .
- BPL Certificate ( if applicable ) ( Issued by the concerned Gram Panchayat on the prescribed format with reference number and date of issuance duly signed by concerned Panchayat Secretary / Sahayak and countersigned by concerned Gram Panchayat Pradhan and attested by the BDO concerned and in case of Urban area by Commissioner in Municipal Corporation , Executive Officer in Municipal Council , Secretary in Nagar Panchayats ) .
HP PWD Multi Task Worker (Selection Criteria) :-
1. The Selection Committee shall judge the suitability of the candidates purely on merit . The Chairman / Member Secretary of the committee will keep complete record of the selection process .
The Selection Committee shall be as under .
- Executive Engineer ( EE ) of Division concerned Chairman
- Assistant Engineer ( AE ) of Division concerned Member
- Superintendent , Gr . II O/o E.E. Member Secretary
2. The selection will be purely specific to a particular Sub – Division / Division / Circle only .
3. In the selection process , marks shall be awarded to the candidates out of 10 marks .
The Distribution Of Marks Shall Be As Under :-
HP PWD Multi Task Worker (Declaration of Result) : –
Based on all relevant certificates , a merit list shall be drawn and candidates will be offered appointment as per merit subject to the verification of all information and certificates against the original .
HP PWD Multi Task Worker (Waiting List) : –
For every selected candidate , a waiting list of two candidates will be prepared on merit . The waiting list will be valid for one year after the selection process is over . Waiting list candidates may be appointed if the selected candidate does not join the duty within stipulated time period or he / she leaves the job within one year of appointment .
HP PWD Multi Task Worker (Leave entitlement) : –
One Casual leave will be admissible to the Multi Task Worker after putting in one month’s continuous service . Total casual leave admissible to the Multi Task Worker will not exceed 12 in a year . The Multi Task Worker will also be entitled to 5 days leave in a year on grounds of illness provided same is certified by a registered medical practitioner . No other kind of leave will be admissible to the Multi Task Worker . Continuous absence beyond a week from duty without approval of the concerned officer / JE shall automatically lead to the termination of the services of the Multi Task Worker ( Lok Nirman ) .
HP PWD Multi Task Worker (Right to claim Regular appointment) : –
The candidates appointed as Multi Task Worker ( Lok Nirman ) will have no right , claim for regularization as regular employee of the State Government .
HP PWD Multi Task Worker (Terms and Conditions of service) :-
- The selected incumbent will be paid honorarium at the rate of Rs 4500 / – ( Rupees four thousand and five hundred only ) per month .
- The AE / JE concerned will prepare a weekly chart of quantifiable work responsibility given to the Multi Task Worker ( Lok Nirman ) . However , the concerned JE shall have the liberty of changing the weekly work assignment midcourse depending upon change in need / exigencies .
- A Quarterly reporting format ( to be devised by the ENC , HPPWD ) shall be filled by the JE concerned and submitted to the concerned Executive Engineer , at the end of every quarter with counter signature of the Assistant Engineer . It will be the responsibility of the Sub – Division concerned to maintain the record of working of each Multi Task Worker ( Lok Nirman ) . This certificate shall be sent to the concerned Superintending Engineer for record .
- The quarterly reporting shall elucidate the work output of the Multi Task Worker ( Lok Nirman ) as per weekly work assigned to them by the JE concerned .
- Unsatisfactory performance may result in termination of appointment by passing a order . The process of termination shall however not be completed unless at least 3 notices have been served upon the incumbent on a specific charge and there has been no improvement in service delivery . The concerned J.E. would have to substantially put down in writing the reasons for such termination and this would need to be countersigned by concerned Assistant Engineer based on record / technical reasons .
HP PWD Multi Task Worker (Roles and responsibilities) :-
- All work assigned relating to construction and maintenance of roads and buildings .
- Miscellaneous unskilled jobs such as earth work , carriage of material , assistance to artisans / technical staff of HPPWD , patrolling of roads , clearing and cleaning of roads etc.
- Any other duties assigned by Junior Engineer / official concerned .
The Government of Himachal Pradesh shall have the right to relax / amend any of the terms & conditions / provisions mentioned in the above scheme / policy in public interest .
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Instagram Page||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|