HPPSC HPAS 2022 Exam Pattern Syllabus ( Previous Year Paper ) | HPPSC HAS, Tehsildar 2022 Exam Pattern | HPPSC HPAS, Tehsildar 2022 Exam Syllabus | HPPSC HPAS, Tehsildar 2022 Privious Year Question Paper Etc.
HPPSC HPAS 2022 Exam Pattern Syllabus ( Previous Year Paper )
Selection Process :-
|2||( Main ) Written Examination|
Scheme of Examination :-
1. Preliminary Examination :-
|(i) This preliminary examination will consist of two objective type papers (multiple choice questions) and carry a maximum of 400 marks in the subjects of General Studies and Aptitude Test as per detail given below. This examination is meant to serve as a screening test only: the marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination by the candidates who are declared qualified for admission to the Main Examination will not be counted for determining their final order of merit. |
(ii) The number of candidates to be admitted to the Main Examination will be about 20 times the total approximate number of vacancies to be filled in the year through this examination. Only those candidates who have been declared by the Commission to have qualified the Preliminary Examination will be eligible for admission to the MainExamination corresponding to the said Preliminary Examination provided they are otherwise eligible for admission to the Main Examination.
(iii) Provided that Aptitude Test (Paper-II) ofthe Preliminary Examination will be aqualifying paper with minimum qualifying marks fixed at 33% and, therefore, marks obtained in this paper shall not be counted for determining the merit of the candidates to be drawn exclusively on the basis of marks obtained in General Studies (Paper-I) of thePreliminary Examination for their admission to the Main Examination.
Note: There will be penalty (Negative Marking)for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the objective type question papers.
i. There are four alternatives for the answers to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one third of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
ii. If a candidate gives more than one answer, it will be treated as a wrong answer even if one of the given answers happen to be correct and there will be same penalty as above for that question.
iii. If a question is left blank i.e. no answer is given by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
Duration: The duration of Papers No. I and II (General Studies and Aptitude Test) will be two hours each.
Note:- It is mandatory for the candidate toappear in both the Papers of HPAS (Preliminary) Examination for the purpose of evaluation. Therefore a candidate will be disqualified in case he/she does not appear in both the papers of HPAS (Preliminary) Examination.
Syllabus For H.P. Administrative Service etc. Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination:-
|Paper||Detail of Questions and Marks||Syllabus|
|Paper – I |
General Studies (Code No. 01)
|This paper shall be of 200 marks and there shall be 100 objective type (multiple choice) questions.||• History, Geography, Political, Art & Culture and Socio Economic Development of Himachal Pradesh. |
• Current events of National and International importance.
· History of India and Indian National movement.
• Indian and World Geography – Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the world.
• Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution,Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy,Rights issues, etc.
• Economic and Social Development- Sustainable Development, Poverty, inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector initiatives, etc.
• General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change – that do not require subject specialization.
• General Science.
Aptitude Test (Code No.-02)
|This paper shall be of 200 marks and in this paper there shall be 100 objective type (multiple choice) questions.||• Comprehension. |
• Interpersonal skills including communication skills.
• Logical reasoning and analytical ability.
• Decision making and problem solving
• General mental ability
• Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude etc. (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. – Class X level)
• English Language comprehension skills (Class X level)
2. (Main) Written Examination :-
- The main examination shall include compulsory subjects and one optional subject. Before this main examination a preliminary objective type examination based on multiple choice questions is to be conducted.
- The candidate shall specify in his / her application form the optional subject he / she desires to take. He / Shemay intimate any change of his / her intention to the Secretary of the Commission not later than the last date prescribed for the payment of the examination fee. A candidate shall answer the Optional Paper in English or in Hindi as per his / her option.
- No candidate shall be considered to have qualified the written examination unless he / she obtains atleast 40% marks in compulsory papers of Hindi and English and 45% marks in the aggregate (excluding compulsory papers of Hindi & English).
- The total number of candidates to be called for interview / personality test on the basis of written examination, shall not exceed three (3) times the number of the vacancies notified for recruitment through that examination; Provided that in case there is a tie between or amongst the candidates on account of having obtained equal minimum qualifying marks on the basis of written examination, all such candidates obtaining equal minimum marks shall be called for interview / personality test.
- The marks obtained by the candidates in the main examination (written part as well as interview / personality test) shall determine their final ranking. Candidates will be allotted various services / posts keeping in view their ranks in the examination and the preference expressed by them for the various services and posts.
- The compulsory and optional subjects and maximum marks fixed for each subject shall be as below:
Compulsory Paper :-
|Paper No.||Subject||Maximum Marks|
2. Optional Subject (ONE) :-
|Paper No.||Subject||Maximum Marks|
|Paper-VII||SubjectPaper-I (optional subject opted)||100|
|Paper-VIII||Paper-II (optional subject opted)||100|
7. The standards and contents of papers in general (excluding compulsory papers of English and Hindi)shall be similar to those of the Degree level, i.e. B.A. or B.Sc. etc. examinations of a recognizedUniversity. The standards and contents of compulsory papers of English and Hindi shall be of 10+2 level.
8. All Papers shall be of three hours duration.
9. The marks obtained in the Compulsory Papers of English and Hindi will not be counted for over allranking though it would be necessary to obtain 40% marks in each of these papers to qualify.
10. Marks and ranking will be decided on the basis of marks obtained in all other compulsory and optional papers (excluding marks of English and Hindi Papers of Compulsory Papers).
11. Credit will be given for good English / Hindi including orderly, effective and exact expression combined with the economy of words, in all subjects of the examination.
Note:- DETAILED SYLLABUS FOR THE HIMACHAL PRADESH ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICE etc.COMBINED COMPETITIVE PRELM. & MAIN (WRITTEN) EXAMINATIONIS AVAILABLEONTHEOFFICIAL WEBSITEOF THECOMMISSION.
3. Interview / Personality Test ( 150 Marks) :-
(i) The total number of candidates to be called for interview / personality test on the basis of written examination shall not exceed three (3) times the number of the vacancies notified for recruitment through this examination. Provided that in case there is a tie between or amongst the candidates on account of having obtained equal minimum qualifying marks on the basis of written examination, all such candidates obtaining equal minimum marks shall be called for interview / personality test.
(ii) The marks obtained by the candidates in the main examination (written part as well as interview/personality test) shall determine their final ranking.
1 Candidates will be allotted various services/posts keeping in view their ranks in the examination and the preference expressed by them for the various services and posts.
NOTE I :- Marks obtained by the candidates in the (Preliminary) Examination will not be counted for the purpose of final order of merit. However, marks obtained in the Main Written Examination as well as in the Personality Test would determine their final merit for selection. The marks obtained in the Compulsory Papers of English and Hindi will not be counted for overall ranking.
NOTE II:- In the event of a tie, order of merit shall be determined in accordance with highest marks secured in the interview / personality test and if the marks in the interview / personality test are also equal, then the order of merit shall be decided in accordance with the highest marks obtained by such candidates in the aggregate of the compulsory subjects (excluding English and Hindi papers) and if the marks in the aggregate of the compulsory subjects are also equal, then the order of merit shall be decided in accordance with the highest marks obtained by such candidates in the essay paper and in case there is still a tie then the elder candidate shall be placed higher in the merit.
Important Links :-
|HPAS (2016-17) Privious Year Question Paper||Click Here|
|HP Naib Tehsildar Previous Year Question Paper||Click Here|
|HPAS (Prelims) 10 years Solved Paper PDF||Buy Now|