Indian Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2022 | Indian Postal Circle GDS Recruitment Notification 2022 | Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2022 | Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2022 | Himachal Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2022
Details Of Posts
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for engagement of 38,926 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)as BPM/ABPM/ Dak Sevak. Application are to be submitted online at https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. Applications submitted through any other mode will not be considered and rejected. Details of vacant posts for which applications are called for are given in Annexure-I.
- Application Submission Start Date: 02/05/2022
- Application Submission End Date: 05/06/2022
Emoluments in the form of Time Related Continuity Allowance(TRCA) is paid to GDS.The following minimum TRCA shall be payable to different categories of GDS after engagement :-
|Sr. No.||Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in|
- Minimum age:18 years
- Maximum age:40 years
- Age will be determined as on the last date of submission ofapplication as per notification.
- Permissible relaxations in Upper age limit for different categories are
|Sr. No.||Category||Permissible age Relaxation|
|1.||Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|2.||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|3.||Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||No relaxation*|
|4.||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)*||10 years*|
|5.||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)* + OBC||13 years*|
|6.||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)* + SC/ST||15 years*|
Educational Qualification :-
Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of GDS.
Compulsory knowledge of Local Language :-
The candidate should have studied the local language i.e. (Name ofLocal language) at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects].
Knowledge of Cycling :-
Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts. In case of a candidate having knowledge of riding a scooter or motor cycle, that may be considered as knowledge of cycling also. The candidate has to submit a declaration to this effectin Annexure-III.
Method of Submission of Application and Fee :-
Application can be submitted online only at https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. Applications received through any other mode shall not be entertained.
Fee: A fee of Rs.100/-/-(Rupees one hundred only) is to be paid by the applicants for all posts notified in the chosen Division. However, payment of fee is exempted for all female candidates, SC/ST candidates, PwD candidates and Transwomen candidates.
How to apply :-
(a) Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in with the following basic details to obtain the Registration Number:-
i) Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
ii) Father’s Name / Mother’s Name
iii) Mobile Number
iv) Email ID
v) Date of Birth
viii) PwD – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
ix) State in which Xth class passed
x) Language studied in Xth class
xi) Year of Passing Xth class
xii) Scanned Passport Photograph
xiii) Scanned Signature
(b) Only one Registration is allowed for one candidate for schedule 1 & 2 in a calendar Year. The same registration number should be used for submission applications.Once registered the same mobile number will not be allowed for further Registrations of any other candidate. In case any duplicate Registration is found by altering the basic details, the candidature relating to all such
Registrations will be removed for consideration of selection.Any candidate who forgot the registration number can retrieve the registration number through option ‘Forgot registration’.
(c) The candidates must have own active email id and mobile number.
(d) Selection of Division and exercising preferences:-
The candidate can select only one Division for submission of his/her candidature for all the eligible posts of the Selected Division.The candidate has to validate his/her details by giving Registration number and OTP sent to the registered mobile number. On selecting the Division, a list of all eligible posts (based on community and age) will be displayed against which candidate has to give his/her preference.Preference and option once exercised /submitted by the candidate is final and will not be changed under any circumstances. Hence, candidates should exercise due care. Candidate will not be considered for a post, for which he/she has not given/indicated his/her preference. However, only one post will be offered among all the posts in a notification if she/he has applied for one or more posts in any oneDivision under any Circle.
Example: – If a candidate opts for five posts with preference post1, post2, post3, post4, post5 etc. and selected as meritorious in more than one post, the firstpost in the order of preference, against which he/she is found most suitable, will be offered and the candidature for all themremaining posts will be forfeited. However, basing on the merit, themcandidate gets choice of post and on offering such post, his other preferences will be forfeited for consideration for other preferences.
Procedure of Fee Payment:-
- Applicants, except exempted category of candidate, should pay a fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) for all posts within the chosen Division. Candidate who requires to make the payment of fee may pay the fee through online mode of payment using the link provided for payment. All recognized Credit/Debit cards and Net Banking facility/ UPI can be used for this purpose. Charges applicable for usage of Debit/Credit cards and net banking as per the rules from time to time will be levied to the candidates. Fee may also be paidat any Head Post Office in India.
- For making the payment of fee the candidate should refer the Registration Number.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded. Hence, candidate is requested to ensure his/her eligibility for applying to particular Division before making the fee payment.
- Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee may apply online directly.
Uploading of documents:-
The candidates must upload the following documents in the formats and sizes as prescribed. Hence, it is advised to keep the scanned documents ready in softcopy form before applying online.
- The Department of Posts and engaging authority of each post reserves the sole right to modify, cancel the notification of a post at any time without assigning any reason Or to stop ongoing process.Candidates should note that once the details of Registration or of application are submitted the details cannot be modified or altered. Such requests will not be entertained at any level.
- Department of Posts is not responsible for non-receipt of email/SMS by the candidate due to any specific reason or without any reason arising out of network services providers and other dependencies.
- Department of Posts does not make any phone calls to the candidates. The correspondence, if any, is made with candidates through respective Engaging Authority only. Candidates are advised not to disclose their personal information/registration number/ mobile numbers/emailids to others and be guarded against any unscrupulous phone calls.
- Candidate can view his/her application status in the website by providing the registration number and mobile number till the results are announced.
For Queries, Division wise helpdesk and mobile numbers are provided inthe website.