Delhi Police Constable (Driver) Recruitment 2022, Apply Now | Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2022 | SSC Delhi Police Constable ( Driver) Recruitment 2022
Delhi Police Constable (Driver) Recruitment 2022, Apply Now
Delhi Police Constable (Driver) Recruitment 2022 :- The Staff Selection Commission will conduct an open competitive examination for recruitment of Constable (Driver)-Male in Delhi Police as per the Memorandum of Understanding signed between Delhi Police and the Staff Selection Commission. Candidates from all parts of the country will be eligible to apply. The salient features of the recruitment are as under:
1.1 The Examination will be advertised by SSC based on vacancies intimated by Delhi Police.
1.2 Applications will be accepted through on-line mode only.
1.3 Computer Based Examination (CBE) will be conducted by the Commission in English and Hindi only.
1.4 Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT) and Trade Test will be scheduled and conducted by the Delhi Police in Delhi.
1.5 After conduct of PE&MT and Trade Test, Delhi Police will update the result of each candidate on the ‘Web-tool’ provided by the SSC.
Details of Post :-
Delhi Police Constable (Driver) Recruitment 2022
Vacancies: Tentative Vacancies of Constable (Driver)-Male
Delhi Police Constable (Driver) Recruitment 2022 :- Pay Scale
Pay Level-3 (₹ 21700- 69100)
Delhi Police Constable (Driver) Recruitment 2022 :- Nationality/ Citizenship
Candidates must be the citizen of India.
Delhi Police Constable (Driver) Recruitment 2022 :- Essential Qualification
- 10+2 (Senior Secondary) passed or equivalent from a recognized Board (as on 29.07.2022 i.e. the closing date of receipt of online application)
- Should be able to drive heavy vehicles with confidence
- Valid driving license for Heavy Motor Vehicles (as on closing date of receipt of online application)
- Possess knowledge of maintenance of vehicles.
Delhi Police Constable (Driver) Recruitment 2022 :- Age Limit
21-30 years as on 01-07-2022. Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-07-1992 and not later than 01-07-2001.
Delhi Police Constable (Driver) Recruitment 2022 :- Important Dates
Delhi Police Constable (Driver) Recruitment 2022 :- How to apply :-
- Applications must be submitted in online mode only through the website of SSC Headquarter i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-I and Annexure-II of this Notice. Sample Proforma of One-time Registration and Online Applications are attached as Annexure-IA and Annexure-IIA.
- One-time Registration process (as per details at Annexure-I) requires you to upload a recent (i.e. not more than three month old) scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The photograph should be without cap, goggles/ spectacles and frontal view of face should be visible. The specimens of photographs acceptable/ not acceptable are given at Annexure-V.
- Last date and time for submission of online applications is 29.07.2022 (2300 Hours).
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit the online application much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- The Commission will not be responsible for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission.
- Before submission of the online application, candidates must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the form.
Delhi Police Constable (Driver) Recruitment 2022 :- Application fee and mode of payment
- Fee payable: ₹ 100/- (Rupees One hundred only).
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex- servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 30.07.2022 (2300 Hours). However, candidates who wish to make the cash payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment in cash at the Branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 30.07.2022 provided the challan has been generated by them on or before 29.07.2022 (2300 Hours).
- Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection will be entertained. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
- Candidates who are not exempted from fee payment must ensure that their fee has been deposited with SSC. If the fee is not received by SSC, status of Application Form is shown as ‘Incomplete’ and this information is printed on the top of the printout of online Application Form. Also, status of fee payment can be verified at the ‘Payment Status” link provided in the candidate’s login screen. Such applications which remain incomplete due to non-receipt of fee will be SUMMARILY REJECTED and no request for consideration of such applications and fee payment after the period specified in the Notice of Examination shall be entertained.
Delhi Police Constable (Driver) Recruitment 2022 :- Important Links
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Join Us On Instagram||Click Here|