DC Office Shimla Recruitment 2022 | DC Office Shimla Driver Recruitment 2022 | Dc Office Shimla Latest Job Vacancy 2022 | DC Office Shimla Driver Job Vacancy | Notification, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee etc.
DC Office Shimla Driver Recruitment 2022
जानिए क्या है इस Post में
DC Office Driver Shimla Recruitment 2022 :- Detail of Posts
Deputy Commissioner office Shimla District are invited for filling up of vacant posts of DRIVER in the establishment of Deputy Commissioner , office Shimla , H.P. on daily wages basis from the eligible applicants . The candidates who had applied earlier for the post of Driver ( SC category ) as advertised by this office vide No. SML – EA ( 83 ) /Misc.-156808 dated 08-11-2021 not need to apply afresh .
DC Office Shimla Driver Recruitment 2022
DC Office Shimla Driver Recruitment 2022 :- Important Date
|Last Date||20/08/2022 ( Till 05-00 PM / Non-Tribal Areas )|
|Last Date||26/08/2022 ( Till 05-00 PM / Tribal Areas )|
DC Office Shimla Driver Recruitment 2022 :- Highlight ( Details of Post, Education Qualifications, Fee, Age And Salary etc. )
|Name of Department||Office of the Deputy Commissioner Shimla, H.P.|
|Name of Post||Driver|
|No. of Post||05 ( (SC (UR): 01, OBC: (UR) 02, EWS: (02)|
|Salary||On daily wages basis @ Rs. 411/- per day as revised by the|
Government from time to time.
|Age||Age Between 18 years and 45 years|
|Class of Post||Class-III (Non Gazetted)|
|Place of posting||Shimla District|
|Last Date to Apply||20/08/2022|
DC Office Shimla Driver Recruitment 2022 :- Education Qualification
|1. Candidate should have passed Matriculation Examination or its equivalent from the recognized Board of School Education/Institution situated within Himachal Pradesh. provided that this condition shall not apply to Bonafide Himachalis.|
2. Candidate must possess valid Driving Licence for plying of Heavy/Light Vehicles in hilly terrain.
3. As per Govt. Notification No. Per(AP)-C-C(17-2/2018 dated 19-11-2019 a candidate shall be eligible for Class-III post(s) if he/she has passed Matriculation from any School/Institution situated within Himachal Pradesh. Provided this condition shall not apply to Bonafide Himachalis.
DC Office Shimla Driver Recruitment 2022 :- Desirable
Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in Himachal Pradesh.
DC Office Shimla Driver Recruitment 2022 :- Age Criteria
- Age Between 18 years and 45 years.
- Clarification:- Age of a candidate shall be reckoned as on 01-01-2022. Five years relaxation in upper age limit is admissible only to the candidates belonging to SC category as per provisions of relevant rules / instructions of HP Govt.
DC Office Shimla Driver Recruitment 2022 :-Mode of selection
1. Written Objective type examination (MCQ) of: 100 Marks. Duration of Examination= 2 hours.
2. Driving Skill Test:- The candidate in merit list framed on the basis of Sr. No. (1.) above will have to qualify the DRIVING SKILL TEST which is mandatory for the selection to above post. The candidate who does not qualify the Driving skill Test will not be considered for appointment.
DC Office Shimla Driver Recruitment 2022 :- Application Fee
- EWS 400/-
- Candidate belongs to SC/OBC category. 300/-
- The female candidates shall be exempted from the application fee.
DC Office Shimla Driver Recruitment 2022 :- Syllabus
The syllabus for written objective type Examination will based on be of General knowledge, customs, manner, dialects of Himachal Pradesh, Motor Vehicle Act, First Aid and Mechanical Assistance etc.
Note :- The application alongwith relevant supporting documents should reach in the office of Deputy Commissioner, Shimla on or before 20-08-2022 till 05-00 PM from non-tribal areas and the candidates of Tribal Areas of HP on or before 26-08-2022 till 05-00 PM. The application received after last date or found incomplete will be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. No TA/DA will be payable to the applicant for appearing in the Written examination/Skill Test/Document verification. Selected candidates will be posted in Deputy Commissioner office Shimla and its subordinate offices in District Shimla, H.P. The applicants can download application format from the official website of Shimla District at http://hpshimla.nic.in
Important Links :-
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Join Us On Instagram||Click Here|