Sardar Patel University, Mandi Recruitment 2022 | Sardar Patel University, Mandi Recruitment 2022 : Apply For 25 Junior Office Assistant (IT) Posts | Sardar Patel University, Mandi JOA (IT) Latest Job Vacancy 2022 | Sardar Patel University, Mandi JOA (IT) Job Vacancy 2022 | Apply Now, Notification, Application Form, Apply Online, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Last Date And Age Limit etc.
Sardar Patel University Mandi Recruitment 2022 : Apply For 25 Junior Office Assistant (IT) Posts
Sardar Patel University Mandi Recruitment 2022 : Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous bonafide Himachali candidates for the recruitment of the following posts JOA(IT) on contract basis in Sardar Patel University, Mandi. The interested candidates may apply through online Recruitment Portal on the University website.
Sardar Patel University, Mandi Recruitment 2022 : Highlight ( Details of Post, Educational Qualification, Fee, Age Limit and Salary etc)
|Name Of Organization||Sardar Patel University, Mandi HP|
|Name Of Post||JOA (IT)|
|No. of Post||25|
|Age Limit||18 to 45 years|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 5910-20200+1950 GP|
|Last Date To Apply||30-09-2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Our Telegram Channel For Latest Jobs Notification||Click Here|
Details of Post
|Name of Post||Junior Office Assistant (IT)|
|No. of Post||Total= 25 Gen (UR)=10, Gen (EWS)=02, Gen (Ex-man)=02, Gen (PWD)=01, SC (UR)=04, SC (Ex-man)=01, ST (UR)=01, OBC (UR)=04)|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 5910-20200+1950 GP|
1. Should have passed 10+2 Examination from a recognized Board of School Education/University.
Matriculation from recognized Board of School Education with one/two year’s Diploma/Certificate from an Industrial Training Institute (ITI) in Information Technology (IT) & Information Technology Enabled Sectors (ITES) as notified by Director General of Employment & Training (Govt. of India) from time to time or three years Diploma in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/IT from a Polytechnic as approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
2. Computer typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi.
Desirable qualification (s):
Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
Note : A candidate shall be eligible for appointment to posts(s), if he/she is Bonafide Himachali.
|2.||S.C. of H.P./S.T. of H.P./O.B.C. of H.P./EWS of H.P./B.P.L. of H.P.||₹600/-|
|3.||Ex-Servicemen of H.P.||No Fee|
|Last Date to Apply||30-09-2022|
18 to 45 years
- Selection shall be made on the basis of the merit of Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by the computer typing test.
- CBT will be of two hours duration comprising of 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) as per the following syllabus:
- In the Computer Based Test (CBT) (objective type) there will be 100 questions of 01 mark each. There shall be no negative marking.
- Those candidates who clear the CBT will have to qualify the Computer typing test with minimum typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi.
Computer typing test will be of qualifying nature.
- CBT is likely to be conducted in multiple centres across the state. However, SPU Mandi has the right to conduct the CBT at all the centres or any one of the centres or any other centre(s) depending upon the number of the candidates and other compulsions. Further, SPU Mandi reserves the right to modify / cancel the centre opted by candidates due to administrative reasons, if any. The centres of CBT will be decided by SPU Mandi though the preferences / options submitted by candidates subject to the extent of availability of seats at such centres.
- Depending upon the number of candidates, the CBT may be conducted in separate shifts on same/different date(s).
- The scores of the candidates will be normalized; in case the examinations are conducted in multiple shifts to take account any variation in examination paper across different shifts. Any correlation drawn by the candidates between their score in the CBT and final merit at a later stage is completely unwarranted. No representation shall be entertained in this regard.
- Re-checking/ re-evaluation, for the Computer Based Test (CBT) / Typing Test will not be allowed in any case.
Note: Admit card will not be sent by post and provisionally admitted candidates will have to download and take printout of their respective admit card. Therefore, the candidates are advised to remember their User Id and password to log in to download their respective admit cards later on.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
Also Read :
- SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022
- IIT Mandi Project Technician Recruitment 2022 : Apply Now
- HPPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2022 : Apply Now
- IIIT Una Recruitment 2022 : Guest Faculty, Apply Now
- HPU Shimla Recruitment 2022 : Guest Faculty, Apply Now
- HP Co-operative Society Kasumpati Shimla Driver Recruitment 2022
- HP Vidhan Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2022 : Clerk, Chowkidar, Mali & Other Various Posts, Apply Now
- HP Jal Shakti Vibhag Recruitment 2022 : Division Rampur, Apply Now
- HP Jal Shakti Vibhag Recruitment 2022 : Division Salooni, Apply Now
- YSPU Solan Recruitment 2022 : Assistant Professor & Various Posts, Apply Now
- HPPSC Shimla Ayurvedic Medical Officer (AMO) Recruitment 2022
- HP Industries Department Recruitment 2022 : JOA IT, Guard, Extension Officer & Various Posts, Apply Now
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Join Us On Instagram||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|