HP State Audit Department Recruitment 2022 : Apply Offline For Junior Auditor Post & Check Eligibility, Selection Process etc.
HP State Audit Department Recruitment 2022 : Applications are hereby invited on prescribed application form from the desirous and eligible candidates belonging to Persons with Disabilities for recruitment to the following post on contract basis in Himachal Pradesh State Audit Department , Shimla 171009 :
HP State Audit Department Recruitment 2022 : Highlight ( Details of Post, Educational Qualification, Fee, Age Limit and Salary etc)
|Name Of Organization||Himachal Pradesh State Audit Department|
|Name Of Post||Junior Auditor Class – III|
|No. of Post||02|
|Age Limit||18 years to 45 years.|
|Last Date To Apply||20.10.2022|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Join Our Telegram Channel For Latest Jobs Notification||Click Here|
Details of Post
|Sr. No.||Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|1.||Junior Auditor||02 ( UR ) PwD|
Locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy ( 01 Post )
Low Vision ( 01 Post )
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|1.||Junior Auditor||> Minimum Qualification|
IInd Class Graduate In Commerce Or Economics Or Business Administration From Recognized University.
Knowledge of customs , manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
- 18 years to 45 years.
23100/- ( 60% of the first cell of Level-11 i.e. 60% of Rs 3850/-)
Physical requirements of the applicant for the post with the help of aid & appliances are as under : Sitting , standing , reading and writing , hearing , seeing , walking , communication .
Other eligibility conditions :
( i ) The applicant should possess minimum 40 % permanent Disability Certificate of concerned disability issued by the competent Medical Board i.e. District Medical Board or above .
( ii ) The age of candidate should be between 18 and 45 years , however upper age limit is relaxable as per H.P. Government rules / instructions issued from time to time .
( iii ) The benefit of reservation will be admissible only to the candidates , who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh .
How to Apply :
The prescribed application form duly filled along with requisite documents be sent through registered post to the following address : The Director , Himachal Pradesh State Audit Department , Block No. 38 , SDA Complex Kasumpti , Shimla – 171009 .
|Last Date to Apply||20-10-2022|
The applications along with relevant supporting documents should reach in the office of the Director , Himachal Pradesh State Audit Department , Block No. 38 , SDA Complex , Kasumpti , Shimla – 171009 on or before 20.10.2022 positively . The incomplete applications and the applications received after the last date shall not be entertained but rejected summarily .
On the basis of acquiring minimum qualification as mentioned at Para ( 1 ) and as per marks distribution conveyed by the Department of SJ & E letter No. SJE – B – B ( 15 ) 03 / 2014-1 , dated 28.08 .2017 .
Also Read :
- SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 : Apply Online For 20000+ Various Posts & Check Eligibility, Selection Process, Syllabus etc.
- AMRU Mandi Recruitment 2022 : Apply Online For CHO, Staff Nurse & Various Posts
- HP High Court Recruitment 2022 : Apply Online For JOA (IT), Clerk, Steno, Process Server, Peon & Various Posts
- HP State Cooperative Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 : Apply Now
- HPPSC Shimla Section Officer HPF&AS Recruitment 2022 : Apply Now
- SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 In Himachal Pradesh Apply Now
- Sardar Patel University, Mandi Recruitment 2022 : Apply For 25 Junior Office Assistant (IT) Posts
- SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 : Apply Now For 5000+ Junior Associate Clerk (Support Customer & Sales ) Posts
- IIT Mandi Project Technician Recruitment 2022 : Apply Now
- HPPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2022 : Apply Now
- IIIT Una Recruitment 2022 : Guest Faculty, Apply Now