SJVN Recruitments 2023, Apply Online 70 Electrician, Fitter, Welder Posts Notification 2022, SJVN Himachal Pradesh Recruitments 2023, SJVN Electrician, Fitter, Welder Recruitments 2023, Electrician, Fitter, Welder Recruitment 2022 Apply Online, Eligibility Criteria, Qualifications, Age Criteria, Application Form.
जानिए क्या है इस Post में
SJVN Recruitments 2023
SJVN Recruitments 2023: SJVN Himachal Pradesh Advertised Notification Regarding the 70 Electrician, Fitter, Welder Post or Vacancies on Dated /12/2022 . These Vacancies or Post are on the purely temporary & on contract basis for the Three year contract. The online application are invited from the 27/12/2022 (10AM) to 16/01/2023 (11:59PM. Interested Candidates can apply online for the these all vacancies from the Sjvn official website.
SJVN Limited, a Mini Ratna, Category-I and Schedule– ‘A’ CPSE under administrative control of Ministry of Power, Govt. of India, was incorporated on May 24, 1988 as a joint venture of the Government of India (GOI) and the Government of Himachal Pradesh (GOHP).
Beginning with a single project and single State operation, the company has a total portfolio of approximately 45000MW and commissioned Seven projects totalling 2091.51 MW of installed capacity which includes company’s largest 1500 MW Nathpa Jhakri Hydro Power Station (NJHPS).
SJVN has laid Horizontal & Vertical Growth and Diversification plans and is developing itself into a fully diversified transnational power company in all types of conventional and nonconventional forms of energy and in Power Transmission. SJVN has a Shared Vision of achieving 5000 MW capacity by 2023, 25000 MW by 2030 and 50000 MW by 2040.
SJVN Recruitments 2023: Highlight ( Details of Post, Educational Qualification, Fee, Age Limit and Salary etc )
|Name Of Organization||District Court Sirmaur, HP|
|Adv. No.||Advt. No. 104/2022|
|Name Of Post||Various Posts|
|No. of Post||70 Posts|
|Category||SJVN Recruitments 2023|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Last Date To Apply||16/01/2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
Post Details/Education Qualification
- SJVN Field Engineer Recruitments 2023
- SJVN Shimla Recruitment 2022 | Apply Online for 400 Apprentices Posts
- District Court Sirmour Clerk Peon Stenographer Recruitment 2022
- AIIMS Bilaspur Research Assistant Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Bilaspur Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2023
- IIT Mandi Office Assistant & Unskilled Recruitment 2022
|Designation||Fixed Remuneration (in Rs)|
|1. Field Electrician|
2. Field Fitter
3. Field Welder
|Remuneration is inclusive of EPF applicable under statute|
Other benefits payable as per extant approved Scheme for Engagement on fixed tenure basis against compelling work requirements:
- Increment @ 5%/4%/3% on basis of PAR rating of Excellent/Very Good/Good for the year on completion of each year.
- Engaged incumbents shall be entitled for 30 days Earned Leave which can be carried forward/encashed during the period of engagement.
- They shall also be entitled to TA/DA if required to go on tour in connection with official duties at applicable rates for W3 level.
- Medical facility to self for first year and self & family i.e. spouse & two dependent children during 2nd year and onwards may be provided subject to maximum one-month fixed remuneration for OPD cases for each year. Engaged incumbents shall also be provided with medical insurance in case of IPD treatments during tenure of engagement to the extent of Rs 7Lakhs.
- They shall also be covered under SJVN’s Employee Deposit Linked Insurance scheme and insured under Group Personal Accident Insurance Scheme.
- Only Indian Nationals of age 18 years or above, who are domiciles of Himachal Pradesh (for posts advertised for HP Projects/Offices) and Uttarakhand (for posts advertised for UK/NMHEP Projects/offices) are eligible for applying.
The selection process involves Computer Based Test and the provisionally shortlisted candidates will be called for document verification. Minimum qualifying will be 40% for SC/ST/PWD and 50% for others. Candidates shall be able to obtain information about their application status & other related information through candidate login at the SJVN Online Application System and/or through registered email ID.
The candidates will have to choose from following test centers:
- Himachal Pradesh (Baddi/Bilaspur/Hamirpur/Kangra/Kullu/Mandi/Palampur/Shimla/Solan)
- Uttarakhand – Dehradun
Candidates shall be required to choose any two test centers as preference-1 and preference- Test Centers and no change in any circumstance will be considered subsequently. However, SJVN reserves the right to add/delete any test center and allocate any center to the candidates.
PLACEMENT: The engaged candidates can be placed anywhere in India or abroad, in any of the functions at Project/Stations or offices of SJVN.
|Commencement of Online Registration for submitting applications||27/12/2022 (10AM)|
|Closing date for submitting applications through website||16/01/2023 (11:59PM)|
SJVN Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
The candidates are required to deposit the non-refundable application fee as given in the table given below:
|General, EWS, and OBC||Rs. 200/- + GST@18% through online mode only|
|SC/ST/PWD||Exempted from fees|
SJVN Recruitments 2023 Application Form?
The application form to apply will be available from the official website of SJVN LTD or you can download the application form from our website by the link given below.
How to Apply for SJVN Recruitments 2023?
Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online by visiting SJVN website: www.sjvn.nic.in. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. Before registering their applications on the website, the candidates should possess the following:
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and ensure that it is active during the entire recruitment process. Application sequence number, User ID, Password and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID (please ensure that email sent to this mail box is not redirected to your junk/spam folder).
- Personal details and educational qualification details
- Candidates should have scanned copy of latest passport size photograph, as well as photograph of signatures in digital format (.jpg or .jpeg file only, less than 500 KB size) for uploading with the application form.
- Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet banking detail via which the payment of applicable application fee (SC/ST/PWD exempted) is to be made on online recruitment portal. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- Candidate is required to login to candidate login section and then deposit non-refundable application fees of Rs. 200/- + GST@18% through online mode only. On submission of application fees, the application process will be treated as complete. SC/ST/PwD are exempted from payment of application fees.
- Candidates should clearly note that SJVN will in no case be responsible for rejection of application on account of application being incomplete, non-receipt of fee, non-submission of application or any delay in receipt thereof on any account whatsoever.
SJVN Recruitments 2023- Important Links
|इस भर्ती से जुड़ी सभी जानकारी के लिए Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Link Available on Site 27/12/2022 (10AM)|
|Latest Govt Job||Click Here|
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
How to Apply for SJVN Recruitment 2023?
You can Apply for SJVN Recruitment 2023 from the direct link provided in the above article.
What is the last date to Apply for SJVN Recruitment 2023?
अगर आप Himachal Pradesh Govt. Exams 2022 ( HPSSC/HPPSC/Naib तहसीलदार/ HP पुलिस/ JOA IT / Clerk ) की तैयारी कर रहे हो तो आप हमारे Telegram Channel और Whatsapp Group के साथ जुड़ जाइए क्योंकि हम आपके लिए वहां पर Daily आने वाली हिमाचल प्रदेश सरकारी नौकरी 2022 से सम्बंधित अपडेट्स और Govt. Exam से सम्बन्धित Study Material प्रोवाइड करवाते रहते हैं, वह भी बिल्कुल फ्री में । आप हमारे Telegram Channel और WhatsApp Group के साथ जुड़ने के लिए नीचे दिए गए लिंक पर क्लिक कर सकते हैं।