SJVN Field Engineer Recruitments 2023, SJVN 80 Field Engineer Notification 2022, SJVN Himachal Pradesh 80 Field Engineer Recruitments 2023, SJVN Himachal Pradesh 80 Field Engineer Recruitments 2023, Field Engineer Recruitment 2022 Apply Online, Eligibility Criteria, Qualifications, Age Criteria, Application Form.
SJVN Field Engineer Recruitments 2023
SJVN Field Engineer Recruitments 2023: SJVN Himachal Pradesh Advertised Notification Regarding the Field Engineer 80 Post or Vacancies on Date 19 December 2022. These Vacancies or Post are on the contractual based or temporary for the Three year contract. The online application are invited from the 21 December 2022 to 10 January 2023. Interested Candidates can apply online for the these all vacancies from the Sjvn official website.
SJVN Limited a Mini Ratna, Category-I and Schedule– ‘A’ CPSE under administrative control of Ministry of Power, Govt. of India, was incorporated on May 24, 1988 as a joint venture of the Government of India (GOI) and the Government of Himachal Pradesh (GOHP).
Beginning with a single project and single State operation, the company has a total portfolio of approximately 45000 MW and commissioned Seven projects totalling 2091.51 MW of installed capacity which includes company’s largest 1500 MW Nathpa Jhakri Hydro Power Station (NJHPS).
SJVN has laid Horizontal & Vertical Growth and Diversification plans and is developing itself into a fully diversified transnational power company in all types of conventional and nonconventional forms of energy and in Power Transmission. SJVN has a Shared Vision of achieving 5000 MW capacity by 2023, 25000 MW by 2030 and 50000 MW by 2040.
SJVN Field Engineer Recruitments 2023: Highlight ( Details of Post, Educational Qualification, Fee, Age Limit and Salary etc )
|Name Of Organization||SJVN|
|Name Of Post||Various Posts|
|No. of Post||07 Posts|
|Category||SJVN Field Engineer Recruitments 2023|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Last Date To Apply||10/01/2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
Post Details/Education Qualification
|Discipline||Designation||Educational Qualification & Experience Requirement|
|Civil||Field Engineer||Full time Degree in Civil engineering from a recognized university/institution of India|
|Mechanical||Field Engineer||Full time Degree in Mechanical engineering from a recognized university/institution of India|
|Electrical||Field Engineer||Full time Degree in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics engineering from a recognized university/institution of India|
|Environment||Field Engineer||Full time Regular B. Tech /B.E. in Environment Engineering OR two years full time regular Post Graduate Degree in EnvironmentalEngineering/ Environmental Science from recognized University/Institution of India|
|F&A||Field Officer||CA/ICWA-CMA/Two years full time MBA with specialization in Finance|
|HR||Field Officer||Graduate with two years full time MBA/Post Graduate Diploma with specialization in Personnel/HR|
- AIIMS Bilaspur Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2023
- IIT Mandi Office Assistant & Unskilled Recruitment 2022
- Cantonment Board Jutogh Shimla Recruitment 2022
- Cantonment Board Dagshai Recruitment 2022
- Subathu Cantonment Board Solan Recruitment 2022
- IIM Sirmaur Recruitment 2022-23 | Apply for Accountant, JOA, Driver & Various Posts
- District Court Mandi Recruitment 2022 | Apply For Clerk, Peon, & Stenographer Posts
- SJVN Shimla Recruitment 2022 | Apply Online for 400 Apprentices Posts
- HPPSC Recruitment 2022-23
|Designation||Fixed Remuneration (in Rs)|
|Field Engineer/ Officer||60000/-|
|Remuneration is inclusive of EPF applicable as per the scheme for engagement on fixedtenure basis|
- 30 years as on closing date
The Selection process consists of Computer Based Test/Written followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Marks obtained in CBT/Written Test shall carry weightage of 75 %, Group Discussion weightage of 10% and Personal Interview shall carry weightage of 15%. The candidates will have to choose from following test centres:
- New Delhi
Candidates shall be required to choose any two test centers as preference-1 and preference-
2 Test Centers and no change in any circumstance will be considered subsequently. However, SJVN reserves the right to add/delete any test center and allocate any center to the candidates.
Computer Based Test
The test will be in two parts, Part-I will consist of 120 multiple choice questions of the relevant discipline and Part-II will consist of 30 multiple choice questions on Executive Aptitude. Minimum qualifying marks in CBT shall be 40% for SC/ST/PWD candidates & 50% for others.
PLACEMENT: The engaged candidates can be placed anywhere in India or abroad, in any of the functions at Project/Stations or offices of SJVN.
|Commencement of Online Registration for submitting applications||21/12/2022 (10AM)|
|Closing date for submitting applications through website||10/01/2023 (11:59PM)|
SJVN Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
The candidates are required to deposit the non-refundable application fee as given in the table given below:
|General, EWS, and OBC||Rs. 600/- + GST@18%|
|SC/ST/PWD||Exempted from fees|
SJVN Field Engineer Recruitments 2023 Application Form?
The application form to apply will be available from the official website of SJVN LTD or you can download the application form from our website by the link given below.
How to Apply for SJVN Field Engineer Recruitments 2023?
:Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online by visiting SJVN website: www.sjvn.nic.in. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. Before registering their applications on the website, the candidates should possess the following:
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and ensure that it is active during the entire recruitment process. Application sequence number, User ID, Password and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID (please ensure that email sent to this mail box is not redirected to your junk/spam folder).
- Personal details and educational qualification details
- Candidates should have scanned copy of latest passport size photograph, as well as photograph of signatures in digital format (.jpg or .jpeg file only, less than 500 KB size) for uploading with the application form.
- Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet banking detail via which the payment of applicable application fee (SC/ST/PWD exempted) is to be made on online recruitment portal. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- Candidate is required to login to candidate login section and then deposit non-refundable application fees of Rs. 600/- + GST@18% through online mode only. On submission of application fees, the application process will be treated as complete. SC/ST/PwD/ are exempted from payment of application fees.
- Candidates should clearly note that SJVN will in no case be responsible for rejection of application on account of application being incomplete, non-receipt of fee, non-submission of application or any delay in receipt thereof on any account whatsoever.
SJVN Field Engineer Recruitments 2023- Important Links
|इस भर्ती से जुड़ी सभी जानकारी के लिए Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Latest Govt Job||Click Here|
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
How to Apply for SJVN Field Engineer Recruitments 2023?
You can Apply for SJVN Field Engineer Recruitments 2023 from the direct link provided in the above article.
What is the last date to Apply SJVN Field Engineer Recruitments 2023?
अगर आप Himachal Pradesh Govt. Exams 2022 ( HPSSC/HPPSC/Naib तहसीलदार/ HP पुलिस/ JOA IT / Clerk ) की तैयारी कर रहे हो तो आप हमारे Telegram Channel और Whatsapp Group के साथ जुड़ जाइए क्योंकि हम आपके लिए वहां पर Daily आने वाली हिमाचल प्रदेश सरकारी नौकरी 2022 से सम्बंधित अपडेट्स और Govt. Exam से सम्बन्धित Study Material प्रोवाइड करवाते रहते हैं, वह भी बिल्कुल फ्री में । आप हमारे Telegram Channel और WhatsApp Group के साथ जुड़ने के लिए नीचे दिए गए लिंक पर क्लिक कर सकते हैं।