SSC CGL 2023 | SSC CGL Job Vacancy 2023 | SSC CGL 2023 Recruitment Notification Apply Online, Eligibility Criteria, Qualifications, Age Criteria, Application Form.
SSC CGL 2023 Recruitment Notification
SSC CGL 2023 : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the Combined Graduate Level (CGL)- 2023 Notification on April 3, 2023, on its official website ssc.nic.in. The eligible candidates can apply online for the SSC CGL 2023 starting from April 3, 2023, from the website ssc.nic.in. As per the SSC Exam Calendar 2023-24, the SSC CGL 2023 Notification will be released on April 1, 2023, however, it is published on April 3, 2023. The online applications will be accepted up to May 3, 2023. SSC CGL Notification 2023 PDF is given here in the important links section.
SSC CGL 2023 Notification : Highlight (Details of Post, Educational Qualification, Fee, Age Limit and Salary etc.)
|Name Of Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name Of Post||Various Graduate Level Posts|
|Number of Posts||7500|
|Advt. No.||SSC CGL 2023|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date To Apply||May 3, 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||SSC CGL 2023|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Latest HP Govt. Jobs Recruitment 2023||Click Here|
SSC CGL 2023 Recruitment Notification
Post Details/Vacancies/Education Qualification
Check the post-wise vacancy details in the given table. The table below contains the post name and the number of vacancies.
|Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer||Graduate + CA/CS/MBA (Desirable)|
|Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) Post||Graduate with 60% Marks in Maths in 12th Class|
Graduate with Statistics
|Other Posts||Graduate in Any Stream|
SSC CGL Vacancy 2023
—–All About Himachal Pradesh—–
|HP Gk One Liner All Part||Click Here|
|हिमाचल प्रदेश सामान्य ज्ञान (HPGK)||Click Here|
|डेली करेंट अफेयर्स 2023||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh Current Affairs Monthly 2023||Click Here|
Check the online application for the SSC CGL 2023 posts. Interested candidates can send the application online on or before the last date.
|Apply Start||April 3, 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||May 3, 2023|
|Last Date for Online Fees Payment||May 4, 2023|
|Last Date to Generate Offline Challan||May 4, 2023|
|Last Date to Pay through Challan||May 5, 2023|
|Edit Application Form||7-8 May 2023|
|SSC CGL 2023 Tier-I Exam Date||July 2023|
SSC CGL 2023 Selection Process
The Selection Process for SSC CGL Examination 2023 includes the following Stages:
- Tier-1: Written Exam (CBT)
- Tier-2: Written Exam (CBT) and DEST
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam Pattern 2023
- Tier-I will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi except for English Comprehension.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 for each wrong answer.
- Time Duration for Tier-1 Exam is 1 Hour and 1 hour and 20 minutes for the candidates eligible for scribe
|General Intelligence and|
SSC CGL Tier-2 Exam Pattern 2023
- Tier-II will include conducting of Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III in separate shift(s)/ day(s).
- Paper-I is compulsory for all the posts.
- Paper-II will be for only those candidates who apply for the posts of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) in the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation and who are shortlisted in Tier-I for these Posts.
- Paper-III will be for only those candidates who are shortlisted in Tier-I for Paper-III i.e. for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer
- Paper-I will be conducted in two sessions – Session –I & Session-II, on same day. Session-I will include conducting of Section-I, Section-II and Module-I of Section-III. Session-II will include conducting of Module-II of Section-III. Therefore, duration of Session-I will be 2 hours and 15 minutes and duration of Session-II will be 15 minutes only.
- It will be mandatory for the candidates to qualify all the sections of Paper-I.
- Tier-II (Paper-I, Paper-II & Paper-III) will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions, except for Module-II of Section-III of Paper-I. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi except for English Language And Comprehension module in Section-II of Paper-I.
- There will be negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer in Section-I, Section-II and Module-I of Section-III of Paper-I and of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-II and Paper-III.
- Module-II of Section-III of Paper-I i.e. Data Entry Speed Test (DEST)
- Module-II of Section-III of Paper-I will include conducting of a Data Entry Speed Test (DEST) for a duration of 15 minutes in Session-II on the same day.
- The “Data Entry Speed Test” (DEST) Skill Test will be conducted for a passage of about 2000 (two thousand) key depressions for a duration of 15 (fifteen) minutes. Detailed instructions regarding Skill Test will be provided by the Regional Offices of the Commission.
and General Intelligence.
Module-II: Data Entry
Speed Test Module
|Paper-III||2 hours||General Studies (Finance|
The age limit for SSC CGL 2023 is 18-27/30/32 Years vary post-wise. The crucial date for the calculation of the age is 1.8.2023. The age Relaxation will be given as per the Rules of the Government.
SSC CGL 2023 Application Fee 2023
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS: ₹ 100/-
- SC/ST/ PwD: ₹ 0/-
- Payment Mode: Online
- Himachal Gramin Bank Recruitment 2023 for 124 Vacancies, Apply Online for Clerk, PO Posts
- HPBOSE SOS Result 2023 : SOS 8th/10th/12th Exam Result 2023 (Direct Link)
- Red Cross Society Kullu Recruitment 2023 – Apply Now
- District Court Shimla Recruitment 2023 – Apply Now
- HPU Shimla Latest Notification 2-6-2023
How to Apply for SSC CGL Recruitment 2023
Candidates should apply online by visiting the SSC official website. Follow the given steps to apply online.
- Go to the official website of ssc.nic.in
- Click Careers – Apply Online.
- Read all instructions given on the website.
- Candidates should register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login using the generated user Id and Password.
- Fill in the Online application form with relevant details.
- Online registration starts from 03-04-2023 Midnight to 03-05-2023 (11:59).
- Submit the application.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Application.
|इस भर्ती से जुड़ी सभी जानकारी के लिए Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|