CGPDTM Recruitment 2023 : The most recent announcement for the recruitment of 553 Examiners of Patents and Designs Group-A (Gazetted) positions has been released by the Quality Council of India (QCIN), Office of the Controller General of Patents, Designs, and Trade Marks, Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India.
Eligible candidates can apply online for the CGPDTM Examiner Vacancy 2023 from the website qcin.org starting from 14 July 2023. All the details related to CGPDTM Recruitment 2023 are given below. The CGPDTM Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF is released on 6 July 2023. Download the Notification PDF from the direct link given here.
जानिए क्या है इस Post में
CGPDTM Recruitment 2023
CGPDTM Recruitment 2023 2023 Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Controller General of Patents, Designs, and Trade Marks (CGPDTM)|
|Post Name||Examiner of Patents & Desings|
|Salary||Rs. 56100- 177500/- (Level-10)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date To Apply||4 August 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online Mode|
|Category||CGPDTM Vacancy 2023|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
CGPDTM Recruitment 2023
CGPDTM Recruitment 2023 Application Fees:
|Gen/ OBC||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ Female||Rs. 500/-|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
—–All About Himachal Pradesh—–
|HP Gk One Liner All Part||Click Here|
|हिमाचल प्रदेश सामान्य ज्ञान (HPGK)||Click Here|
|डेली करेंट अफेयर्स 2023||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh Current Affairs Monthly 2023||Click Here|
|Notification Released||6 July 2023|
|Apply Start||14 July 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||4 August 2023|
|Prelims Admit Card||14 Aug 2023|
|Prelims Exam Date||3 Sep 2023|
|Prelims Result Date||13 Sep 2023|
|Mains Admit Card||18 Sep 2023|
|Mains Exam Date||1 Oct 2023|
|Mains Result||16 Oct 2023|
|Interview Admit Card||22 Oct 2023|
|Interview Date||11-12 Nov 2023|
|Final Result||17 Nov 2023|
According to the CGPDTM Examiner Vacancy 2023, the maximum age is:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Allowable Age Reduction is set by Government Regulations.
CGPDTM Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The CGPDTM Notification 2023 contains a detailed description of the eligibility conditions for the CGPDTM Recruitment Vacancy 2023. These prerequisites include a minimum level of education and an upper age limit. For the convenience of potential applicants, the CGPDTM qualifying criteria and age limitations are listed below.
Post Details, Qualification & Salary
|Examiner of Patents and Designs||553||Degree in Related Filed|
To qualify for the available positions, applicants must have a Bachelor Degree/Master’s or a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant technical field.
Read the official notification for more details.
The highest-paid candidates will receive monthly payments from the Controller General of Patents, Designs, and Trade Marks. Salary information will be included in the CGPDTM Notification. They might divulge payment details to selected candidates. Given that qualifications and experience will determine compensation, all applicants should immediately visit this website for the most recent CGPDTM Recruitment information. Current salaries for patent and design examiners range from Rs. 56,100 to Rs. 1,77,500 per month.
- HPU B.ed Counselling 2023 Date, Registration, 1st 2nd 3rd Round Counselling & Download Seat Allotment List
- SPU Mandi Guest Faculty Recruitment 2023
- Daily Current Affairs 20 September 2023
- HP Patwari Recruitment 2023 : Syllabus, Qualification, Age Limit, Exam Pattern, Apply Online
- HPU B.ed Merit List 2023 Out Download Pdf @hpuniv.nic.in
CGPDTM Selection Process
Depending on how well they do throughout a few rounds of selection, the organization of the Controller General of Patents, Designs, and Trade Marks will recruit qualified and suitable applicants.
- A written exam,
- A skill test,
- An interview,
- Document verification,
- A medical test,
- A practical test and other things may be part of the selection rounds.
The selection procedure for candidates may differ from job to position and level to level. In order to learn more about the selection process, all applicants may access the CGPDTM Notification.
How To Apply CGPDTM Recruitment 2023 Online?
- Visit the Controller General of Patents, Designs, and Trademarks’ website at www.ipindia.gov.in.
- On the website, look for the “Recruitment” or “Career” area.
- To understand the eligibility requirements and application process, locate the specific recruiting notification for 2023 and thoroughly read it.
- In the email, there will be a link that says “Apply Online” or “Online Application”.
- Complete the online application form with your contact, employment, educational, and personal data.
- Upload identification, proof of education, and passport-sized pictures.
- Online application fees must be paid.
- Verify all the details and accompanying documentation before submitting your application.
- Online application submission is required.
- Make sure you print a copy of your completed application and keep it safe.
|इस भर्ती से जुड़ी सभी जानकारी के लिए Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|